When I started creating Sassi in November 2015 I could never have imagined where we are now. Thank you so much for your incredible support in our first year.
We believe in the slow fashion movement and have carefully sourced every component of our designs so that each swimsuit and bikini is made from the best Italian fabric and most beautiful hand-beading available.
Our designs are classic and will always be available.
We like to share our "Sassi" journey so here's what we'll be focussing on this year...
- a video telling you the story of Sassi and the wonderful people that make our swimwear
- hosting a few pop-up shops so that you can meet us in person
- more "How to Style your Sassi" shoots showing you fun ways to wear your swimwear from beach to bar
- getting involved in more sustainable fashion projects in the UK
- looking for a charity to partner with in India and/or the UK to give a little back to the countries that have made Sassi the beautiful swimwear it is
- and some sensational new swimsuit and bikini designs!
Any suggestions you have are hugely welcome - please email firstname.lastname@example.org